Dinosaurs Will Die Wizard Stick Snowboard 2022
The Wizard Stick combines a smooth, even flex with a blended Crossbreed Camber profile that gives you little camber where you need it, and a little rocker where you want it. Perfect for getting loose and sniping side hits, the Wizard Stick is a one way ticket to the endorphin superhighway.
- Crossbreed Camber: The super spawn of Lowrider and Reverse camber puts the best of both worlds in all the right places. Lowrider between the feet will have you pouncing off everything in sight; and with reverse camber out the tip and tail its unstoppable in every situation.
- Flex Rating: 6 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- Directional Twin: A longer nose than tail, with sidecut and insert packs that are centered between the contact points.
- Single Radius Sidecut: Based on a single radius from contact point to contact point. This style produces one evenly arced turn.
- Poplar Core with Birch Stringers: The benchmark standard in cores.
- Biaxial Glass: A flexible fiberglass layup that is used on the top and bottom of the core.
- ABS Sidewall: ABS is an industry standard thermoplastic material used for sandwich constructed boards that adds stiffness and increases durability.
- 3Xtruded Base: A denser than average extruded base that rivals most sintered bases on the market. It requires less waxing and is easy to fix if damaged by nicks and scrapes.
- 2 x 4 Insert Pattern
- Powder Pack: 4 extra inserts on the front insert pack, allowing you to slide your front binding way back for those extra deep powder days.