Dinosaurs Will Die Rat Snowboard 2022
The Dinosaurs Will Die Rat Snowboard takes this low-fi renegade attitude to the mountain. It's made for park shredding outcasts who don't need much more than a janky rail and a few pals to have a good time. Leave the dawn patrols, Gore-Tex underwear, and big mountain conquests for dudes with no sense of humor, this deck is all about making the best of every day - rail after rail, jump after jump, season after season.
- RePop Camber: A tuned in freestyle and jib camber profile that merges reverse camber on the tips with flat camber in the center, for added stability. This combination dialed in at the right specs creates a powerhouse that is nearly impossible to beat.
- Flex Rating: 5 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- True Twin: The nose and tail length are the same with sidecut and insert packs that are centered between the contact points.
- Single Radius Sidecut: Based on a single radius from contact point to contact point. This style produces one evenly arced turn.
- Poplar Core with Birch Stringers: The benchmark standard in cores.
- Biaxial Glass: A flexible fiberglass layup that is used on the top and bottom of the core.
- ABS Sidewall: ABS is an industry standard thermoplastic material used for sandwich constructed boards that adds stiffness and increases durability.
- 3Xtruded Base: A denser than average extruded base that rivals most sintered bases on the market. It requires less waxing and is easy to fix if damaged by nicks and scrapes.
- 2 x 4 Insert Pattern