Dinosaurs Will Die Never Not Snowboard 2022
This directional freestyle board will take you all over the mountain in any conditions, just make sure you keep it happy with a steady diet of side hits, kickers, and windlips.
- Lowride Camber: All your friends know the Lowrider version of traditional camber rides at just the right height. It's a goer that knows no boundaries; from the park to the pow, and the street, take a little trip with this under your feet.
- Flex Rating: 7 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- Directional Twin: A longer nose than tail, with sidecut and insert packs that are centered between the contact points.
- Elliptical Sidecut: A blend of multiple radii from tip to tail that contours to the mountain, helping initiate turns and power out of them.
- Poplar Core with Birch Stringers: The benchmark standard in cores.
- Biaxial Glass: A flexible fiberglass layup that is used on the top and bottom of the core.
- ABS Sidewall: ABS is an industry standard thermoplastic material used for sandwich constructed boards that adds stiffness and increases durability.
- SINtered Base: A strong, high density base with micro pores that hold wax. It's DWD's fastest and most durable base.
- Splitable: A double wall ABS stringer in the center of the core running tip to tail ensures a clean DIY split, and adds durability.
- 2 x 4 Insert Pattern
- Powder Pack: 4 extra inserts on the front insert pack, allowing you to slide your front binding way back for those extra deep powder days.